Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How do you "browse the community"

Options
Susan Alexander
Susan Alexander ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

It was suggested in the New to the Community area under Quick Tips: > Answer: to "Browse the Community". How do you do this? I would like to be able to see a list of all the topics available. Sometimes, you don't have a specific need in mind, you just want to explore for new ideas.

Thanks!

Comments

• Stephanie Taylor
    Stephanie Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10/07/15
    Options

I think they mean to browse through the discussion that are posted on the comminuty.  Just by looking through some of them you can pick up some good ideas or find a solution to something that you have been trying to do.

• Susan Alexander
    Options

Yes, but how do you browse without searching on a topic? I don't see anywhere to see the list of all topics/discussions. Am I missing something?

• Stephanie Taylor
    Stephanie Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you are in Smartsheets, click on the Help button at the top left of the screen.  From the drop down select Community.

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    Options

The Community is all user generated data, so there isn't a specific place to browse topics. But you can type any keyword into the search box to search for a topic or click any discussion tags to see other discussions with that tag.  You can also just browse the discussions! Use the pagination numbers at the bottom of the page to see older posts. 

• Alina Anderson
    Options

I agree, a topic navigation menu would be great! Currently, if I notice an interesting tag I will click on it to bring up all posts with that tag.

This discussion has been closed.