Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
How do I set a date in the future and then count down the remaining days until that date? For example, my future date is 8/17/18 and each day I want it to show how many days are remaining until 8/17/18.
=[Column3]1 - TODAY()
where [Column3]1 holds the future date in question.
Nick
Nick,
Thanks for the information and that did the trick.
What is the best way to index/match across multiple sheets? I have a core project tracker and then an archive and for reporting I want to pull in values from either/or. =IFERROR(INDEX({Project Tracker - Project Name}, MATCH([Project ID]@row, {Project Tracker - Row ID}, 0)),(INDEX({Archive - Project Tracker - Project Name},…
Hello, I need some help developing a formula to calculate the fiscal year now that my company has switched to a 4-4-5 fiscal year calendar. The new fiscal year used to start in October and this was my formula: =IF(MONTH(Date@row) <= 3, "Q2", IF(MONTH(Date@row) <= 6, "Q3", IF(MONTH(Date@row) <= 9, "Q4", "Q1"))) How would I…
Hi Everyone, I’m looking for best practice recommendations for managing multiple Smartsheets that are connected across different projects and management reporting needs. Currently, I have several sheets linked together using formulas, which works, but I’m wondering if there is a more efficient or scalable approach. The…