Exporting Smartsheet calendar to Outlook 365

Options
rquay58766
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I'm struggling to export Smartsheet Information into Outlook 365 calendar. I'm trying to create a group calendar specific to resources(people) assigned to task(s) within my SmartSheet schedules so to have each individual assigned to a Smartsheet task in order to get an overall view of each persons time spend on multiple projects. These individuals may also be assigned to other business commitments (maintenance / repair) that are NOT a Smartsheet activity.

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hello,

There currently isn't a way to publish a Smartsheet calendar to Outlook (or any other calendar app) that allows for simultaneous events—both in Smartsheet and directly in Outlook—to be tracked in a single calendar.

I'd recommend creating another calendar on Outlook that tracks other events that you're not tracking in Smartsheet.

Also note that this is a one-way sync, meaning changes must be made in Smartsheet to have them reflected in the Outlook calendar. (Changes can't be made from the Outlook side.) More information on publishing to Outlook can be found in the help center: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/775707-publishing-a-smartsheet-calendar-to-ical