Center of Excellence

05/16/19 Edited 12/09/19

If someone wants to subscribe to the Center of Excellence, can he/she do that without being a paid Smartsheet user, or does the person need to upgrade?

Comments

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/17/19

Hi Jana,

Unfortunately, they can't subscribe to the Center of Excellence without being a licensed user so they must update to a paid subscription.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Hi Jana,

You can subscribe, if you have an unlicensed Smartsheet account, but we do ask users to create new items using Smartsheet. Technically you could watch videos but would probably not get much value.

Best,

Kara

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Kara,

Someone might need to change the below text, or am I interpreting it wrong?

Quick Facts

$199 for access to instructional content and certification exam

Unlimited access to content library and new trainings for one year

Smartsheet license required for participation

https://www.smartsheet.com/on-demand-training/center-of-excellence

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• PLEASE HELP, I have been trying for 2 days to find a link to the Product Exam to be certified with no luck. Can someone please send me the link. My email is [email protected] Thank you in advance.

• Hi @BatmansKnight

I responded to your comment on another post, but I'll reiterate it here in case anyone else has the same question.@BatmansKnight

Our eLearning courses have been updated since this post! We now have the Smartsheet University. The Product Certification program has been transitioned to the Core App Skills Badge, and there will be a new Certification program in 2022.

Please see this announcement post for more information. You can access the Smartsheet University through this link: https://smartu.smartsheet.com/

Cheers,

Genevieve