Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Sorting

Options
Bobby Thomas
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

My reports are very slow to recognize changes and sort properly since the update. Nearly 30 min for one report to register date changes and sort them properly.

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bobby,

Contact support@smartsheet.com

They usually monitor that after an update, but not always the Community on the weekends.

Craig

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    Options

Hi Bobby, there were reported issues with reports sorting and updating but they have been resolved. Please check your report and if you are still having trouble, email support@smartsheet.com

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Travis,

Can you ask the powers-that-be to update the status on these reported issues?

It can be frustrating to have a known issue not get pushed out to let us know - especially after an update when things can stop working like they use to?

http://status.smartsheet.com/

That's the first place i check when something seems to have stopped working.

But it has very low reliability and has gotten noticably worse (to me) for the past few issues.

Thanks.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.