Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Extract top risks from risk log for highlight reporting

Phil Smith
Phil Smith ✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Hi there

I'm running a risk and issues log and need to pull out my top 5 risks and issues into a monthly highlight report. These are based on the original risk score and the score post mitigation(s).

Within my highlight report I have a number of cell links which pull through parts of the project plan but because the risks are an ever moving feast, I can't cell link these.

I have a report which pulls out the top 5 risks and issues but there's not an option to link back from a report.

I was wondering if there is a way to add a formula that could pull through specific data from another sheet based on certain criteria?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Phil,

No, there isn't a way to directly reference a cell in another sheet.

What you couold try to do is have the reference go somewhere in the sheet (like row 1) and then point your cell link that cell.

I'm not sure that will work for your case. If you can post a screen shot, I might be able to offer more.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.