Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Web form confirmation emails with multiple fonts

Options
A Conger
A Conger
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Has anyone experienced web form confirmation emails displaying multiple fonts? I have a client who set up a web form and is having this issue. Some information is in Arial, some is in Times Roman. I've tried to replicate things on my end, but my confirmation emails are all Arial. I'm wondering if it has to do with the email service provider or if there is a setting in Smartsheet that I'm missing?

Tags:

Comments

• Kennedy Stomps
    Options

Hi A-- To confirm, there isn't a setting in Smartsheet that would modify the font in Web Form confirmation emails. I just tested this on my end and received a confirmation email in Arial.

If a user is experiencing something different, I'd suggest trying a different browser, if they're logging in to the mail client this way, or reaching out to their IT team to see if there are any third-party add-ons in their email client that could modify text in an email. If they still encounter issues, they can feel to email us at Support@Smartsheet.com and we'll be happy to help investigate this!

This discussion has been closed.