Using Daily Log template

Hi, we have been using Auto Daily Log template which was great to start with only is now completely messed up. We started using the log to track site contracts progress and report daily progress and any issues.

We started this in 2019 -

Everything as was fine with the template until 2020 started - now we have these issues

Some ( I mean a lot, 70%) of activities logged in 2019 now appear to have changed the date to 2020 i.e item placed in Nov 2019 now appear in Nov 2020

The date under some month i.e all of March - are now show as April - I even have x2 February listed one showing date in Feb and one showing dates in March.

all the formatting seems to be all over the place, starting to wish I developed my own sheet and not used the template.

I originally used the template as it liked the way it highlighted each day which started at the top.

Anyone else had these issues or know of a fix?

Thanks

Any help would be appreciated

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

It's probably because the date at the top of the sheet is set to update to the current day (TODAY). (see screenshot)

Was that the issue?

If not, can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.