Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Use Smartsheet versus Outlook to schedule meetings

Options
John DeBerard
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I am currently using Outlook to send out meeting notices/agendas with all of the meeting attendees being members of my Smartsheet team.  How can I send out meeting invites/agenda from within Smartsheet instead of using Outlook?

Comments

• Brett Evans
    Brett Evans ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can schedule notifications to be sent out as emails and could send out agendas that way, however you are not able to send out calendar invitations at this time.

• John DeBerard
    Options

Thanks Brett, I was wondering if there was some way to create a new row within an existing project to invite remotely located Smartsheet users to a conference call.  I will keep my eyes out for additional functionality with Smartsheet.

I do live by my Outlook calendar so even if Smartsheet could manage the invite process I would still probably need some way to link the Smartsheet event into Outlook so that I wouldn't miss the meeting.

This discussion has been closed.