Smartsheet Mail Merge suddenly not working.

We have been using smartsheet merge to send out PO forms to vendors. We pull the necessary information into a google doc and send it out to two different email addresses. I was recently notified that the vendors and managers that receive the PO form (PDF) are not receiving them anymore. I tested this myself by using my email address and did not get an email either. The problem is I don't know why. There are no errors and the merge is showing that they are being sent. Below is the message I receiving showing that the PO form has been sent. If you have any idea why this may be happening please let me know.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi Daniel,

To confirm, these rows are in the first 100 rows of the sheet, is that correct? (See here for details on this)

The first troubleshooting step I'd try is to check my spam/junk folder and email settings in case my email is now blocking these types of messages (see here).

If this isn't the case, it sounds like you may want to reach out to Smartsheet Support.

Thanks,

Genevieve

• Hi Genevieve,

The email addresses I am using are in columns 10 & 13. One column is our manager's email and the other is the vendor's email. I have been on calls with managers asking them to check their spam and they did not receive an email in any folder.

This is a weird situation as I have been sending these emails out daily for over a year with no problems. Nothing has changed and it stopped working.

Thank you for your suggestions!

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi Daniel,

Yes that does seem very strange! Include all this information in your Support request and they can check to see if anything has changed from our side of things. Please also let us know what you find out!