Update request form after completion/submit not triggering workflow

Hi, I'm quite new to workflow and I'm trying to achieve the following:

A document need to be signed by 2 signatories, signatory 1 received an automated update request from workflow 1 which works well. I want workflow 2 to automatically request an update from signatory 2 when signatory 1 has completed his task. I tried using 2 different workflows but workflow 2 is not triggered when workflow 1 is completed, that is signatory 1 has checked a signed box ON which is the trigger to workflow 2. Note that Workflow 2 is triggered when I manually check ON the signed box.

Hope this is clear...🙄

Rgds

Nicolas

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Nicolas,

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.