Did you miss our “Ask Me Anything” with marketing expert- Dan Bloom?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] ✭✭✭
edited 05/28/20 in General Announcements

Thanks to all who joined us for our "Ask Me Anything" session with Dan Bloom! We had a lot of great questions and look forward to hosting more of these sessions in the coming months!

Missed the session? Please read the below to get some additional information about Dan Bloom and head over to our Marketing Group to view some of the great questions from our Smartsheet community!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join us tomorrow, May 28,  at 10 a.m. PDT in our NEW marketing group for our “Ask me anything” session with Dan Bloom - marketing expert, cofounder of Slope and Director of Strategic Solutions here at Smartsheet. Dan will be here to share marketing insights and answer all of your questions live! To join, simply access the NEW marketing group and click join!

Here’s a little bit about Dan…

Dan Bloom was the co-founder of a creative agency based out of Detroit, MI. Producing content for customers over a few years opened Dan's eyes to the challenges of Marketing and Creative teams trying to collaborate on their work, which is why he and his business partner, Brian Bosché, started Slope. Slope was a work management tool for marketing and creative teams, combining project management and content collaboration into one easy to use tool. In January 2019, Slope was acquired by Smartsheet Inc.

Now at Smartsheet Dan is focused on helping to define the story we tell to Marketers - highlighting best practices, identifying common use cases, and designing solutions that marketers and creatives will love. He's been living and breathing marketing work management for over six years and is excited to help Smartsheet grow this part of its business.

Head over to our marketing group and get it added to your calendar!