Form - Restrict access to a domain name

Hi,

I am re-activating this question that was asked a few years ago on restricting access to a web form to a domain name (or specific group).

We have developed a service request process using a smartsheet form for users to send in requests.

Has there been any development since at the admin console level to restrict access to a specific domain name of emails?

Hereunder the previous post on this topic:

"I need to restrict access to a web form to only a specific grou, can I do that?":

https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/4637/i-need-to-restrict-access-to-a-web-form-to-only-a-specific-group-can-i-do-that

Answers

• M Underbrink
    M Underbrink ✭✭✭✭✭

The only supported way of doing this that I am aware of is to use Dynamic View. Using dynamic view you could create a view that allows new entries to your sheet, and share that view with a specific group or list of individuals.

You could also embed a regular form on a dashboard, and only share that dashboard to a specific set of individuals.

The only form-level permissions that exist is to require that users sign into their smartsheet account.

• Sending individual invitations might work if it wasn't 6,000 people needing access that I'd have to walk through setting up a Smartsheet account.