Trying to set up an Approval Workflow that triggers a cascade of Update Requests based on check box
Here's my vision:
- Someone submits information via a Smartsheet Form
- This adds a Row of data (30 fields)
- This triggers a "Request an approval" email to [Contact in a Cell]
- Contact receives an email with "View Request" button, to either Approve or Decline the data in that Row.
- When they click "Approve" it triggers a "Request an Update" to a different [Contact in a Cell]
- When they click "Decline"... (this is where things are falling apart for me)
- When they click "Decline" I want a "Request an Update" email sent to the original Contact from #3.
- I want that Contact from #3 to be able to edit the information in that Row, then check a box saying "Reviewed by XXXX"
- When they've checked the "Reviewed by XXXX" box and clicked "Submit Update" it will follow the workflow from #5
- If that Contact from #3 doesn't check the box saying, "Reviewed by XXXX", it would then circle back to the start of #6, and send another "Request an Update" email to Contact from #3 until they check the "Reviewed by XXXX" box.
Every iteration of "Conditions" and "Requests an Update" is not working for me. Any suggestions?
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.