Automated Workflow - Alert Notifications

Happy Friday SMEs! Is there a way to confirm an automated workflow "Alert" actioned properly. For example, when generating an "Update Request", you can validate if/when the request is completed by referencing the toolbar highlighted below ---

Is there a similar feature (or mechanism) to track when/if "Alert" workflows are triggered?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

Best,

Edwina Sampler-Wright

Best Answer

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Edwina Sampler-Wright ,

There isn't a record of alerts like there are for update requests, which are attached to the row. Alerts aren't recorded in the activity log either. The only workaround I know of is to include yourself on the alerts so you receive copies - you'll know it was triggered but you can't see who else know who else recurvef course that drives lots of extra email.

Maybe someone else will have an idea.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Edwina Sampler-Wright ,

There isn't a record of alerts like there are for update requests, which are attached to the row. Alerts aren't recorded in the activity log either. The only workaround I know of is to include yourself on the alerts so you receive copies - you'll know it was triggered but you can't see who else know who else recurvef course that drives lots of extra email.

Maybe someone else will have an idea.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• Hi @Mark Cronk, thanks so much for the feedback. Bridge has a "Run Log" function that gives you the visibility to audit workflows; not sure if a similar tool or feature exist outside of using a premium product.