How to embed a calendar to a Form

Hi ,

We are using Smartsheet form to sign up for move pack appointments. How can I embed a calendar into a sign up form?

I have 9 days and 6 timeslots each day. I am using CountIF formula to alert when a cap of 9 sign-ups reached. I am trying to find a better way to manage an hourly sign-up capacity.

If I can show the sign ups in a calendar view, that way people can see which timeslot is still open and which is full.

Please share if you have examples.

Thank you

Brenda Gelston

Tags:

Best Answer

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Brenda Gelston

Hope you are fine, you can check my post Using smartsheet to book workspaces/meeting rooms as a reference for the booking system also i created a booking system for the university to book time and date for meetings but i can't share it in the community because of Intellectual property rights. if you found the solution in my post it's good else you can call me on my Email to help you with your application because i need you to share some information.

My Email: bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Brenda Gelston

Hope you are fine, you can check my post Using smartsheet to book workspaces/meeting rooms as a reference for the booking system also i created a booking system for the university to book time and date for meetings but i can't share it in the community because of Intellectual property rights. if you found the solution in my post it's good else you can call me on my Email to help you with your application because i need you to share some information.

My Email: bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Brenda Gelston 

Thanks for accepting my answer and am happy to help you any time.

PMP Certified