Error logging in to Data Shuttle?

StaceyG
StaceyG
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I am trying to use Data Shuttle for the first time, I have it ready in Launcher, but everytime I try to get into it, I get an Internal Server Error. I have logged out, cleared caches, and still Error. We Really want to use this for our company. Any assistance would be Greatly appreciated!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @StaceyG

I've seen this type of error (Internal Server Error) if the account attempting to access the Premium Application doesn't have the right type of license with the organization that owns the App.

Please check what type of account you are on, and ensure that you have a license with an organization, versus being a free collaborator (see: Identify Your Smartsheet Plan and User Type.)

If you are licensed on a plan that has this app purchased, then I would suggest contacting the System Admin for this plan (email found in the same window as in that Help Article) to ensure they've given you Premium App permissions (see the image on this page: Admin Center: Add, Edit, and Delete Individual Users with User Management).

Once your System Admin has confirmed that you have access to Data Shuttle, if you're still receiving an error, please contact Support with a screen capture of your permissions set up by the System Admin, the error you're receiving, and any other relevant information (such as browser, etc).

Cheers!

Genevieve