How to add a link back to the dashboard?

Options

I would like to add a link back to the dashboard in the spreadsheets. However, when adding this link to the first row (screenshot attached), it makes it more complicated to use the filter and sort options. Does anyone have a suggestion how best to insert links to dashboards in the spreadsheets?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 08/09/21
    Options

Hi @Georgina Frölichsthal

I hope you're well and safe!

You could automate it with the Premium App, Control Center.

Is that an option?

What do you mean by that? It's more complicated to filter/sort?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Michael Pappas
    Michael Pappas ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Putting it in the sheet summary may solve your problem. Then it is on the sheet, but since it isn't in a row, it won't mess with your filters or sorting.