Data Shuttle Offload - Filter Check Box Field

Options
Andrew B
Andrew B
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I’m trying to use a “check box” field as one of my filtering criteria for a data shuttle offload that I’m setting up, but have not had luck getting this to work. I’d like to the data shuttle offload to exclude rows that have this field checked. I’ve set my filter to allow offloading of this field when the field “is blank”, but this does not appear to be working. Is data shuttle capable of filtering using a check box field?

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey @Andrew B

Try this as the filter

Checkbox column equals zero. A checked box would have a value of 1.

• Leah Rankin
    Leah Rankin ✭✭✭
    edited 12/30/21
    Options

This solution actually did not work for me. It works within an IF statement within a sheet, but it does not work to filter offload workflows or upload workflows from csv or xlsx in Data Shuttle. After A LOT of trial and error, what actually worked for me was Field equals true (no quotation marks, lowercase). This works for both offload and upload.

Side note re blank fields for check boxes: Checkbox fields will show up as blank if they have never been checked, it seems. But once they have been checked and unchecked, they can be isolated by field does not equal true. They don't seem to be caught by field equals false either.

• Archiduc
    Archiduc ✭✭✭
    Options

I've had a similar issue, 1 and 0 did not work. Equal false did not work either, the only filter that worked was not equal to true. Thanks for the solution @Leah Rankin.