Tracking a sum from separate column of specific values

Hello,

First, I want to thank all of you for your help on this community. I'm learning a lot and this place has helped me out immensely. I've looked around and have found some similar questions, but I can't seem to get this to work, so I want to turn it over to y'all. So let me start with a snapshot of my sheet.

What I would like to do is have an Occurrence Sum that is associated with each Communicator that is automatically updated. Our attendance occurrences have different point values associated with, as you can see with Tardy vs. Leave early, so I imagine I would need to reference the Point value column. Yellow has 2 occurrences that should total 1.4. I would like to have an updating column that would always display the sum total of the their occurrences in relation to the communicator.

My bonus question is if there could be a way to filter it so that it would only display that last 365 days, since occurrences fall off after a year passes by. I'm not sure this is possible, but I thought I would shoot my shot and see if any of you knew how to do this.

Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!