Data Shuttle Not Updating

Michelle Fayed
Michelle Fayed ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi all. I created a workflow in data shuttle utilizing an .xlsl file in google drive. The workflow is identifying the 88 rows that need to be be updated and listing them as unaffected. These are the 88 rows I need updated based on the information in my excel file. I would welcome any help, please, to identify what may be the problem here? Thank you in advance and happy new year!

Best Answer

• Paul H
    Paul H ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Maybe check your mappings

I had this same issue this morning, the person sending me the monthly report had changed some header names and broke my mappings.

Answers

• Paul H
    Paul H ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Maybe check your mappings

I had this same issue this morning, the person sending me the monthly report had changed some header names and broke my mappings.

• Meg Y
    Meg Y ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/28/22

I am experiencing the same issue.

We tested the upload workflow manually first and all fields updated. The set up the auto scheduler for overnight, only two of four fields updated. I tried running it manually again today to see if the other two fields would update and they didn't.

Tested the replace target sheet rows and it worked. However, this is not an option as it removes all formatting.

Are there plans to address the issue with Merge data/update rows changed in source file?

#datashuttle

Meg

Meg Young
    mmyoungconsulting@gmail.com

If this answer resolves your question, please help the Community by marking it as an accepted answer. I'd also be grateful for your response - "Insightful"or "Awesome" reactions are much appreciated. Thanks!