Hide or Archive a Workspace

I have a workspace that was created to transfer ownership of some sheets. However, because of our plan structure I cannot transfer the sheets to the new owner, only keep them as and Admin. I would like to hide that workspace from the rest of my team just to keep things tidy. Is there a way to do this that won't impact the Admin from another team who still needs access to those sheets?

Tags:

Best Answer

Answers

• Sameer Karkhanis
    Sameer Karkhanis ✭✭✭✭✭✭

As far as I know there is no feature/functionality to do so. In fact, we would also love to have a feature to archive/hide completed project workspaces.

• Tina Rustvold
    Tina Rustvold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Ha! Well then, next step will be to submit that as a product feedback form! Thanks so much!

• I would also love this feature if possible - it can get confusing when creating dashboards having everything visible when updating a report / sheet. If we could have it default initial show the workspace you previously searched with the option to expand.

Another update would be to hide the report header on a dashboard - this would be cleaner and look better for reporting purposes