Control Center optional template issue

Hi All,

We are using Control Center for our projects, we use it with 4 different countries and every country has it own set of templates that they can select when creating a project.

So in total we have 16 optional templates that are unrequired and unselected. The country then selects their own 4 templates. And creates the project. This all worked fine for the past 2 years. But now suddenly something strange is happening.

Now when creating a project you will select the 4 templates that are for your country, and create the project. This all works, but after the project is created and you open the newly created folder it has added all the templates. So instead of only adding the 4 templates that you have selected, it also adds the other 12 templates that you don't have selected.

Is anyone running into the same issue? and so is there a solution to fix it?

Below two screenshots of the process, The first one is when creating the project, you can clearly see only 4 selected optional templates. The secend screenshot is after creating the project and there you can see it has added all the other unselected templates as well.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jeffrey Wagemans

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange!

When you select the Optional Templates, do you have any groups set up?

Has anything changed?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Jeffrey Wagemans
    edited 05/20/22

Hi @Andrée Starå ,

No, no groups set up. See the settings below. And as far as i know we didn't change anything on the source folder except for the workspace colors & logo.

• Bobby Jocz
    Bobby Jocz ✭✭
    edited 05/22/22

@Andrée Starå 

Hope you are doing well and have had a good weekend.

I am having this same issue as Jeffery. It is something that has popped up in the past day or so, and was not something that occurred until recently.

We did make one change recently that was to link a new intake sheet to the blueprint. We do group our optional templates, but that was working previously and was not changed since we started having the issue.

Thank you in advance for your support/help.

Sincerely,

Bobby