Options
2»

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Julie Becker

I hope you're well and safe!

My comment is that I'm excited it's on the roadmap.

Also, to clarify, I'm a Smartsheet Expert Consultant & Partner and not a Smartsheet employee.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• RAllen
    RAllen ✭✭
    Options

...Or a branding/style sheet with pointers to formatting... E.g. Red cell/white text is an error, yellow = warning, green = good, grey=done. Like the metrics flow through on the formatting but from a centralized sheet. Could be used for style formatting, page setups, errors, etc.

• RBro79
    RBro79 ✭✭✭
    Options

I've used automation to record a date in a column called "updated" just to force it to refresh. I set the automation to run every morning at 1AM. I have Data Shuttles that update in multiple directions at midnight and that guarantees that everything is in place before the final refresh. We were having trouble with a dashboard that required several sheets to set it up and make it pretty. The sheets would refresh multiple hours apart, causing mixed data and a bunch of other gobbledygook. The automation worked well.

I still want conditional formatting and alternate row shading on reports.

• Will Duplex
    Will Duplex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is such an excellent idea, and it's nice seeing that it's on the roadmap. One of my most used features in Smartsheet is Reports - and being able to highlight information specifically from the report itself would be a game changer!