Autogenerate Documents - One or more blocks in this workflow is invalid

Options
Chuck Rodgers
Chuck Rodgers ✭✭✭✭
edited 06/20/22 in Smartsheet Basics

I am trying to use the new autogenerate documents automation https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2482492-build-workflow-automate-document-generation?ict_source=smartsheet&ict_medium=bulletin&ict_campaign=blt1229a

When I test the workflow I get an email:

One or more blocks in this workflow is invalid. Please edit the workflow to see more details.

This workflow has been deactivated. To reactivate this workflow:

1. Open the Automation menu at the top of your sheet and select Manage workflows...

2. Edit the workflow named "Generate PEGC Submission Form", make any needed corrections, and re-save the workflow.

Regards,

The Smartsheet Team

On the page (linked above) in the capabilities box on the right hand side, it states

Who can use this capability

To use workflow to automatically generate documents, at least one member of your team must have a DocuSign license.

What does that mean? I am on an enterprise plan, do we need a connector, a DocuSign license we already have, something else?

Thanks

Chuck

Best Answer

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Chuck Rodgers

Happy to help!

Please see my comments/answers below.

Do I need a paid Docusign account or will the free one suffice?

[Andrée Starå] You need to have a paid account.

Are my documents that are generated stored in Docusign or only in my Smartsheet?

[Andrée Starå] It's stored in both places.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers