How do I properly add a file upload field to a form?

I keep trying to add a file upload field to a form, but it automatically disappears when I send out the form. Is there something I have to do in my sheet? Can someone please help?

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ddg

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange!

Do you have any form logic active? Doesn't look like it, but thought I'd ask.

I'd be happy to take a quick look.

Can you maybe share the form with me? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com) (or share the link here)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• ccrady
    ccrady ✭✭

Was this issue ever resolved? i have the same problem. No logic in the form. The attachment field is there when i am building the form, but not when i try to use the form.

Thanks .. Craig

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hey @ccrady

Can you post screen captures of what you're seeing in the form? What happens if you try to move the Attachment field higher up with your other fields?