Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Please enhance Column Contacts and Form Contacts by allowing Groups to be used!

Options
2»

Comments

• elambert
    elambert âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I'm relatively new to Smartsheets and this issue came up almost immediately. I don't want underestimate the complexity of adding this feature but I can't imagen how Smartsheet personnel don't push this through themselves.

• Alexandra DeYoung
    Options

This would solve a lot for our organization! I would love to see this in the near future!

• Mike0204
    Mike0204 âś­âś­
    Options

Let's go SMARTSHEET. This has wide support and is elementary.

• Jon Barto
    Jon Barto âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I totally agree! I luv Smartsheet as a whole but they are missing key basic elements like this. Instead work on ….. oooh look I can color a stupid graph a different color..

I see also of posts like this on the forum and understand they can’t work on everything but I have seen key requests such as this go unanswered for years.

Maybe we will get lucky one day.

• NickYang
    Options

Vote on this. Plus, the Group needs to be retrievable through formulas such as VLOOKUP, INDEX. This way we can automatically assign Group based on certain criteria. ++

• Matias Korsgaard
    Matias Korsgaard âś­âś­âś­
    Options

We frequently use intake forms and allways ask the user to fill in "requested by" so that we may keep them in the work loop.

Problem is, that if I have not manually added them as a preferred contact in the source sheet, the requester will have to write their email EVERY TIME they use the form.

It would be great if the requester only had to enter in their email once, and it would be remembered for future use. Or alternatively allowing admins to add entire groups to the preferred contact list