I am trying to book an Orchestra using Smartsheet Forms and Sheets, any ideas?

The form needs to go out to the pool of musicians and poll their availability. Then the availability needs to be able to be quarriable to book musicians by part.

For example, I need the following parts covered each day:

Flue, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba

I need a form that can go out to all the flute platers and they select the dates they are available. I then book them into the sheet.

------

Another need is that I will have to print a roster each day including their employee number, name, and part.

So I think this is some combination of a form to get the data, a grid to book them into the dates, and a report for the day's roster.

Other information:

There are 51 musicians each day, and 6 weeks of performances 7 days a week.

Thank you!!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @robel

I hope you're well and safe!

I'd recommend using automated Update Requests for the first part and then a Report or maybe the Document Builder feature to print the roster.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.