Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Report Grouping - Full collapse

Options

Issue - If you have multiple groupings in a Report and you want the report to be Collapsed. There is no way to select what grouping you want to stay open/closed. In my example, I want the Region level to be shown but not the Quarters. there is no way to pick which group is the priority to stay open or closed.

I think adding this feature would allow a lot of users to see the data they way it was meant without the extra clicks.

Tags:
9 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Cleversheet
    Cleversheet ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes! If the red-boxed Show/Hide icon set presently at the bottom of that config dialog were instead placed to the right of each selected grouping, that would be ideal. There would be cases for any or all layers to open as expanded or collapsed.

• Samuel Mueller
    Samuel Mueller Overachievers
    Options

Love this idea

• jtallman
    jtallman ✭✭✭
    Options

I agree. It would be great to be able to specify which levels should open collapsed/expanded. I have the same issue. I have report grouped by two fields. When selecting the box in the lower left of the Grouping window and setting to "open collapsed", the top level field opens expanded and the bottom level field opens collapsed. The box in the lower left of the Grouping window really only seems to apply to the lowest level field in the grouping.