Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

New version of the object

Dear Colleagues,

I have come across the error message reading that the newer version of the process already exists when I am editing my workflow. Could you please advise how to avoid such error?

Tags:

Comments

• Hi Nikita,

It appears that our Support team tried to reach out to you on the workflow issues you're experiencing but they didn't receive a response from you.

One of our Support reps is going to email you again today, so look out for an email from our Support team so they can troubleshoot this issue with you.

• Shaine, same issue here: no one has reached out yet. Look forward to hearing from you.

• Hi Nikita,

My records show that someone from the Support team did reach back out to the email address associated with your Smartsheet account (the one you use to log in to the community as well) again on May 25th, just after I made my previous post, trying to make contact with you.

It's likely emails from us are getting blocked by your mail server in some way—check your spam and junk folders to make sure that the mail hasn't been filtered out from your inbox.

Also check with your internal IT team to make sure mails aren't getting blocked on a higher level before they even get to your inbox.

Otherwise, try submitting a ticket to our Support team to see if we can reply back that way.

Due to the type of information we'd need to troubleshoot your issues, we cannot troubleshoot this problem in the community.

This discussion has been closed.