Data Mesh 1: error code: 1012; message: Required object attribute(s) are missing from you

Options

I keep getting the above error code for one of my meshes. I have already tried recreating the Data Mesh as well as going Incognito to avoid any caching issues.

I cannot figure out what seems to be missing for it to be able to process the mesh correctly. This mesh was working just fine when I first created it but has been giving this error in the past week or so.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction here?

Kelly L. Gabel

Owner/Founder

Tech-Savvy Academy

kellylgabel.com

Tags:

Answers

• Kelly Gabel
    Kelly Gabel ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Updating, I don't know what I did, but somehow I managed to clear my error. If anyone can explain it to me here so that I can more quickly address on my end in the future, that would be great!

Kelly L. Gabel

Owner/Founder

Tech-Savvy Academy

kellylgabel.com

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kelly Gabel ,

I am glad to hear that you managed to resolve this error. Although without actually seeing your configuration it is hard to determine, this error is generally caused when the source for your DataMesh configuration is a Report and you have selected "Cell Links" as the "Data Mapping Format" in Step 4 from this article and then a Column name or properties in an underlying Sheet to the Report scope are updated.

If you encounter similar errors in the future and you are unable to determine what could possibly cause them, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form or accessing the new Customer Support Portal.

I hope that this can be of help

Cheers!

Julio

• Kelly Gabel
    Kelly Gabel ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Julio S. ! That is, in fact, the type of mesh I am creating, however most of my meshes are set up this way and I haven't had this error before. Hmm. I will take that into account though and see if it helps.

Thanks!

Kelly L. Gabel

Owner/Founder

Tech-Savvy Academy

kellylgabel.com

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kelly Gabel.

I'm sorry if I didn't explain myself correctly. This type of configuration shouldn't trigger the error by itself. It would be the fact that any Column name or properties in one or several underlying sheets to the source Report may have been updated which can cause this error. I hope this makes sense. If you don't think this could have been the cause, I'd suggest opening a ticket with Support to dive deeper into this.

Julio.