Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Dynamic View - Mobile app - WorkAPP

Options
Joe Goetschel
Joe Goetschel ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you put dynamic view on a dashboard, you can not see it on the mobile app, you need to click on a link and then log in separately. Seems like a miss, But a feature needed ASAP.

I will find a workaround but was bummed because it doesn't work.

7 votes

Available Now! · Last Updated

Dynamic Views can now be added to a WorkApp by licensed Dynamic View users directly from the “Add pages” menu! This enables you to see and interact with the View in the WorkApp through the mobile app as well.

Comments

• Kristen Matsushino
    Options

I agree wholeheartedly. As our workforce has shifted to hybrid work the mobile app is more important than ever. The app is critical for our users to have an efficient method of access and for our administrators to create curated interfaces. Accessing dynamic views solely via web interface or desktop is not optimal for user/admin experience/efficiency. Please enhance the mobile app!

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi all,

Here is the announcement post that shows how you can add a Dynamic View as a Page now in a WorkApp! This Dynamic View page displays through the Mobile App.

For the comments around embedding Dynamic View in a Dashboard and then displaying the embedded content via Mobile, please feel free to add your vote and voice to the separate idea, here!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Ryan Jackson
    Options

I agree with Kristen. We run a construction company, and our workers need to use the mobile app due to the nature of their work. Building dashboards helps with ease of access to information (both reading and submitting), and not having those tools at your fingertips is a huge oversight in my opinion.

Having dynamic view and forms show up on mobile dashboards the same as they do on a desktop would be a welcome addition.