Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

COUNTIF or SUMIF Formula in Report Summaries

Options

Currently the summary count function only supports basic formulas. It would be great to be able to have the ability to use a COUNTIF or SUMIF Formula in report summaries. Specifically to count only the checked boxes. This feature would be nice to roll up metric data quickly and avoid the need to create a separate metric page.

5 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Adrian Mandile CHESS
    Adrian Mandile CHESS ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you include a Checkbox column In a Report, and want to use it for a Summary, it only offers the COUNT summary type and counts ALL the checkboxes regardless of whether they are ticked or not.

However, it would be great if we could also have the SUM summary type made available, which would ADD the checkbox values – i.e. a sum of the "1" values in TICKED checkboxes ONLY.

• Sue Hill
    Sue Hill ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agree need this feature in reporting, counting checkboxes in a column

• MariaCurtis
    MariaCurtis ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can you please allow COUNTIF in report summaries? For example, in the below report, in order to get the true count of how many routers we have checked, I have to have a helper column in my sheet that counts when the box is checked. And then I can sum that in reports. It would be better if I didn't need the helper column and could just COUNTIF TRUE directly in the report!

Currently the Count shows 7. If we had COUNTIF TRUE we could get it to say 2 without the need for the helper.