Using IF AND & OR in the same function

I've seen a couple questions involving AND and ORs separately but nothing involving them together with IF.

I'm trying to get a checkbox to automatically check if the following criteria match:

Self Survey Column is green

Workshop Attended Column is checked off

Evaluations Column is either "completed" or 5 or above.

The first 2 bits are easy- =IF(AND([LCP Workshop Attended]@row = 1, [Self Survey]@row = "green"), 1, "")

But when I try to add the OR in like such:

=IF(AND([LCP Workshop Attended]@row = 1, [Self Survey]@row = "green", OR(Evaluations@row = "completed", Evaluations@row = >4)), 1, 0)

I get an Invalid Operation. I can only assume that means I must not be putting the OR in the correct spot, but the last data set is the only part that has 2 acceptable answers, so I was assuming if I put the OR earlier, it would think any of the 3 columns would be acceptable to base the criteria off of instead of all 3.

Please help.

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

The issue is in the bold portion below:

=IF(AND([LCP Workshop Attended]@row = 1, [Self Survey]@row = "green", OR(Evaluations@row = "completed", Evaluations@row = >4)), 1, 0)

Try

>=

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers