Printing from dashboard does not fit to page

Options
Leeh
Leeh ✭✭
edited 01/17/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi

I have created a dashboard but when I go to generate the pdf, it only fills 70% (ish) of the width of the page, adjusting the % in the print dialogue settings makes not difference unless you are shrinking it, and changing the page from A4 portrait to A3 portrait gives the same result.

Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks

Lee

Comments

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi @Leeh,

In doing some testing the same behaviour applied in my Dashboard. In my particular case, what helped the most to maximize the print area used was to customise the Scale and Margins. This might differ in yours but I would advise to also play around with margins and the paper size. A5 should expand the print area compared to A3 and A4 but, again, this will depend on your specific Dashboard.

If you see that none of the adjustments made seem to have any effect on the print area of your Dashboard, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form or accessing the new Customer Support Portal for further investigation.

Cheers!

Julio

• Barak Schriger
    Options

Hi @Leeh,

Do you typically generate these Dashboard PDFs in portrait or landscape mode?

Thanks,

Barak