workflow, not seeing other sheets

CMathis
CMathis
edited 03/08/24 in Smartsheet Basics

I've been added as an admin to an original sheet, I'm trying to create a workflow to copy lines, that meet a certain criteria, to a sheet I've created, but when I'm in the workflow I see no other sheets to be able to copy the lines to. I've created similar workflows before and have not had this issue. The only difference is I did not create the original sheet that I'm trying to copy the data from. I do have the ability to copy the lines individually, I just can't see ANY destination sheets in the workflow when I try to create it.

Best Answer

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @CMathis

I hope you're well and safe!

Ensure that the below is true.

The sheet Owner and Admins on both the source and destination sheets can create an automated move or copy rows action. A license is required.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week & Happy New Year!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers