Custom iOS logo for shortcut

Options
Mtmoroni
Mtmoroni ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I have created a form that I want employees to use from their mobile devices, regardless if they have SmartSheet app loaded on their device.

I have created a form, and I can use the direct link (https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/XXX).  I can mass deploy this link using corporate software so all mobile devices have this.  I can even custom load a company icon so users know what this is for, along with a app/shortcut name.

HOWEVER - as soon as this shortcut/app is activated, the custom logo that was imported is replaced by the SmartSheet default icon.  Is there a way to bypass this?  The image attached will show the custom logo along with what the default shortcut reverts to once clicked.

logos.jpg

Tags:

Comments

• Alison
    Alison Employee
    Options

Hi Mtmoroni,

I'm not aware of a way to do this, but you could submit a Support ticket here: smartsheet.com/gethelp

Alternatively, you could submit an Enhancement Request here.

Thanks,

Alison

• Mtmoroni
    Mtmoroni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I did a work around.  I did a Embedded form onto a blank website from our domain.  The interesting thing, is that the HTML code of the embedded form still called out a smartsheet logo.  So, we ripped out the html code of the embedded form, and on our own website, we placed the new logo that we wanted for iOS devices.  Since we control the site, we can control the html code.  Worked nice. And our logo is present for our site with an embedded SmartSheet form.