Does anyone know how to use "Row Link" in reports?

Options

I have rather long project sheets and several standard reports (Over Due Tasks, Tasks Due Next Week, etc) and include "Sheet Name" as a column in all. Each person is active on multiple sheets (projects), so all their assigned & active tasks show across all project they're on. This gives an easy link to the project sheets, however, the link dumps them into the top of the sheet and not on the task they clicked on in the report. It would be way more efficient it the link took them directly to the task shown in the report. On row properties, I see the following row Attributes. Does anyone know how to include any of them as a column (containing link to the row) in a report?

Row Number

Row ID

Row Link

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

It’s supposed to open and highlight the row selected, but it can take a few seconds.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• poweb048
    Options

Andree,

Thanks for your rapid response! This IS working. For some reason, it wasn't doing consistently. Seems fine now.

Thanks again for responding,

Bev-Sue

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Excellent! 

Happy to help!

Remember! Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.