Chart Axis Customization

Options
13»

Answers

• ssagers
    ssagers ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've got the exact issue expressed by so many. The weird numbers make the charts almost unusable for the executives that my dashboards are meant to communicate to.

• Arthur B
    Options

Came here looking for a solution and realized other folks have been having this issue - any updates @smartsheetdev.io ? We need to be able to set a custom max value for a chart. We are using charts to show client feedback on a scale from 1-10 and a graph that goes to 12 (or 9 when scaled to data values) doesn't make sense.

• palmcitytim
    palmcitytim ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would also like the ability to set upper and lower limits for graphics. Right now, I have two bar charts side by side and one starts at zero, the other does not. Neither underlying table has a value of zero within it. Confusing to my viewers.

• Kim Heuvelhorst
    Options

I was looking for a way to limit the vertical axis to 100% and found this thread with many others seeking the same (or similar) thing. Are there any updates on this issue? I have a simple column chart to show timeliness of a task completed by month. the vertical axis should be 0% to 100%, but instead the upper limit is 150% which doesn't make sense for my context. Thank you!

• Walter.Cerniglia
    Options

Chart features definitely need to be improved. Sad to see that after 2 years from the above comments, the described issues (the same that i am facing now) are still open.

I need a fix x-axis 0-100% but this doesn't seem to be possible.

• Samantha M
    Options

Also adding to request this issue gets fixed. I am in the EAP and submitted this request for update, it causes a lot of issues for our organization. Smartsheet staff please please please prioritize this enhancement.

• John Vanderwilt
    Options

Adding another request for this feature.

If not fully customizable, locking the scale to 0 -1 (0% - 100%) would be invaluable.

• wzach
    Options

I also am disappponted that this issue has been disscussed over 3 years now with no change. THe lack of a customizable scale or locked at 100% is making my data hard to use as a visual. Is there a work around?