Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Complete a Partial Update Request

Options
LShell
LShell
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Our marketing department sends update requests to our project managers so that we know which projects are expected to be marketable projects. If they are marketable then it triggers other actions. Often, I have 10+ projects that I need a single project manager to update me on. Is there a way to send an update request that allows them to come back to the request? Everything I've read points to "no" as an answer to that question. I don't want to send a separate request for every row. If I do that they will ignore them because I'll be filling their inbox. However, I'd like the option to allow the project manager to fill out the form for 1 project at a time if they want and then come back to the same request and complete 1 or more forms later.  Please ask for clarification if this is not clear. 

Thank you!

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 11/20/15
    Options

Hello! Currently, it isnt possible to return to a submitted update request but you could set one to send automatically on a recurring basis or (if appropriate) give the user access to the sheet, where they can make the changes at anytime. 

This discussion has been closed.