Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

smartsheet and Enfocus Switch integration

Finlay Boyd
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

I'm a new user and with my basic understanding I can see the potentential of Smartsheet and Switch downstream. For example the data from a form could be picked up by Switch using email notifications. My question; has anyone managed the reverse? Smartsheet accepting data from Switch and merging it with an existing sheet.

Also, linking Google Drive documents to a sheet is great but is there a way of linking the documents to a sheet automatically? Perhaps linking hotfolders of a similar name to a sheet cell.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Finlay - While there isn’t an integration with Switch, if Switch has an API it may be possible you could build a connection between Smartsheet and Switch.

I will pass your request for this functionality along to our product team for consideration in future development. 

We do integration with Zapier which can connect Smartsheet to other SaaS applications to perform automated actions such as adding data to an existing sheet. Depending on your needs, you might consider looking to Zapier.

There isn’t a way at this time to automatically link files to your sheet from Google Drive. Each file will need to be added manually although you can link entire folders. 

This discussion has been closed.