Forms

Discussion List

• Webform Offline Submissions
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hello hello!   Just wondering if there is an option/way to submit an existing Webform while offline? Say the person filling the webform has lost all internet connection or is travelling and has time to finally get across those pesky requ…
    54 2
    Closed 54 views 2 comments Most recent by Amye Archived 2016 Posts
  • Operator Error (was Enhancement Request / Bug: WebForms remember)
    In Archived 2016 Posts
      If other users can't see what I entered, that's great. It might be a session thing, but I don't think so.   Craig    
    1 5
    Closed 1 view 5 comments Most recent by Atus Bartal Archived 2016 Posts
  • Webform to Create Discussion post
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I don't want people viewing my sheet but want to be able to gather comments on projects. Would love to have a webform that has a pull down for someone to select a project (row) and then add a text  field in the webform that populates the &…
    3 3
    Closed 3 views 3 comments Most recent by Eric Abel Archived 2016 Posts
  • Clear Cells if Time Is
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi,   I'm looking for a formula to clear the contents of a column daily (preferably at a specfiic time).   To give you an idea of what it is being used for;   My sheet has a list of contacts and a yes or no checkbox column. Every day…
    A O Profile Photo A O
    134 2
    Closed 134 views 2 comments Most recent by A O Archived 2016 Posts
  • Web Form Question
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    How can I deactivate a web form and issue a postponement or will be rescheduled message at the same time?
    12 2
    Closed 12 views 2 comments Most recent by JohnHinkle Archived 2016 Posts
  • Updating Rows - by way of existing Webform
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi all,   So I have a simple sheet, webform attached which is working well with no issues. Rather than updating each individual cell ON THE SHEET, can I bring up the row's information as a webform (or something similar) in a way that sho…
    237 3
    Closed 237 views 3 comments Most recent by Amye Archived 2016 Posts
  • Checking Multiple Entries in a Web Form Drop Down
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi, I am creating a user access request web form and was trying to use the drop down feature to allow the requester to check mulitple options.  Is that possible, or do I need to build individual check boxes for each option?   Thanks, L…
    24 2
    Closed 24 views 2 comments Most recent by Laura Roy Archived 2016 Posts
  • Getting Auto-Number to appear on Web Form
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    We are trying to use a web form as a sort of receipt that can be signed when you CC yourself into it, but we need our reference number to appear on it. As it is an auto-numbering system and therefore not a field required to fill out it doe…
    152 1
    Closed 152 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2016 Posts
  • Feature Request: Row Summary Documents
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Our business utilizes Smartsheet in so many ways. One feature that continually wish Smartsheet had is what I call a "Row Summary Document". This feature would essentially mimic the Form builder already contained in Smartsheet, ho…
    Closed 3 views 2 comments Most recent by Kyle Kaldor Archived 2015 Posts
  • Webform Question
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Is there a way to save an entry (or record) in a webform and then come back to it to complete it?  I believe the answer is no, but please reply anway since the question has been brought to me.  Thank you.
    2 3
    Closed 2 views 3 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2016 Posts