Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Archives for October 2021

Discussion List

• Integrating dashboard with reports filtered by logged in user tab in MS Teams
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
    Hi, I'm having an issue when I add a dashboard tab in MS Teams. In Smartsheet the dashboard with links to reports with logged in user filters works perfectly. When I publish as a tab into MS Teams I get 'You're currently viewing a publishe…
    Accepted
    12 1
    Accepted Answer 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Michael F Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Bridge vs. Zapier vs. UiPath vs. ???
    I'd love to hear feedback and use cases for anyone using Bridge, UiPath, Zapier, or another external system in tandem with Smartsheet (yes, I know Bridge is a Smartsheet product). I've used Zapier in the past, but only for simple tasks. Th…
    Answered - Pending Review
    10 1
    Answered - Pending Review 10 views 1 comment Most recent by Kelly Moore Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Live Data Connector not working with Excel Data Model
    I'm using the Live Data Connector to pull Smartsheet Data into an Excel Data Model. I then create a simple relationship in the data model. However when I pull the data into a Pivot Table Report, the relationship is not recognized/not hon…
    KJD Profile Photo KJD
    Unanswered
    11 0
    Question 11 views 0 comments Started by KJD Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Sheets and Dynamic Views
    There are a few existing Sheets and Dynamic Views that were created and still owned by previous employees. Because they no longer have licenses, those sheets are broken/unable to view but still appear in our sheets. Is there any way we ca…
    13 1
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • How to add a template to existing project in Control Center?
    Hi, I would like to add a template in an existing project which was not selected while creating a project. Although it was in the required templates still the person who created it must have unticked it. I cannot add it as it is greyed ou…
    Unanswered
    11 0
    Question 11 views 0 comments Started by Krunal Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Adobe Document Signatures
    Is Adobe available to integrate with Smartsheet for the purpose of document signatures? Current workflow: Form submitter uploads a document to be signed by 3 individuals Tier 1 - download, sign, save, upload Tier 2 - download, sign, save,…
    Unanswered
    7 0
    Question 7 views 0 comments Started by johnnylu Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Data Shuttle upload error related to Contact List fields
    I setup a Data Shuttle upload workflow to load data from a Google Sheet into Smartsheet. One of the columns of data is mapped to a Contact List column type. In the source file, the field is populated with a name (e.g Joe Soap) but the work…
    Unanswered
    10 0
    Question 10 views 0 comments Started by Sharon F. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Tagging People in WorkApps Comments
    It looks like users lose the ability to tag other users in comments when using sheets or reports in WorkApps. Is there any way to be able to tag users in comments? I can think of some workaround by adding columns but that seems like a si…
    12 1
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 1 comment Most recent by USB Mike Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Data Shuttle
    Can anyone help me in this? My requirement is datashuttle should run a scheduled time (say 7 PM CST). At 6 PM CST, I have a python script that runs an SQL query and populates an Excel and saves in the OneDrive. I have a data shuttle that p…
    13 1
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Email address blank in DocuSign
    We have 32 sheets within Smartsheet that we need to map to DocuSign with the same DocuSign template to get a signature for our subs. All 32 sheets were created from the same template. We have added a new column to all the sheets after th…
    12 1
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons