Front end sales invoicing and inventory management

Options

Is anyone using Smartsheet for inventory managament coupled with invoining in the field? Is there an app that helps with this process? We have 80 people in the field with "warehouse inventory" delivering, selling, and returningstock on a daily basis.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Steve_B1

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, but if it would work for you depends on the specifics.

Can you describe your process in more detail? That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Steve_B1
    Steve_B1 ✭✭✭
    Options

Route person delivers to a store, sells 4 of x and 2 of y (30 possible SKUs), takes back 6 junk units. Inventory off the truck through sales and junk into the truck inventory. Rinse repeat. End of day place a PO for resupply (form, to sheet, to table, to SAP through Data Shuttle) also creates a PO Return (to supplier) to alleviate junk units in inventory. Store would need an invoice (automation based on sales form, create a PDF, email to proper site). Trying to find something already created to reduce manual processes and endless drop down or branching maintenance.