SCC: Dependencies enabled project plan blueprint that can pull date from profile data for Start of p

Options

Hello All

Wondering if anyone might be able to help me figure out how to pull in a dependency enabled project plan start date into the summary section at the top of the sheet so that it is profile data. I read that you can use formulas. Would I have to create a new total separate meta data sheet and cell link it? I would like to pull the Start Date into profile section for Security - Start Date.

Here is a post about the same issue but I dont think it describes a solution that I can use.

SCC: Help using dependencies in blueprint that can pull date from profile data for Start of project — Smartsheet Community

Answers

• Matt Johnson
    Matt Johnson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Lori Khoury

One way to do this within in the same sheet is to add a Sheet Summary field (the popout window on the right) for the start date and then "=" to that field in the Summary Profile Data section you have in grey in the picture.

You might need to do =([Start Date]16) + ""

or =DATEONLY([Start Date]16) + ""

This will get the Date Type value to appear as a Text/Number value where needed.

I hope that helps.

Matt

Matt Johnson

Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner