Control Center Multi-Tier References

Options

I'm looking to create a project provision that uses a catalog that exists on the parent level, but when I provision a project using these links, it links to the blueprint catalog, not the provisioned parent project catalog. Is there any way to rectify this? I thought that links would propagate based on the blueprint structure.

I.E. I want a sheet that index/match searches a catalog for a product code and brings in the price and description information, but the catalog itself needs to exist on the tier above the provisioned project. How can I arrange the array references to handle this interaction?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Jonathan Gann

You should be able to either reference a sheet within your same template set-up (e.g. if the referenced sheet is provisioned at the same time as the current sheet, like when you save a folder as new), or reference a static, outside sheet (so if you only have one catalogue sheet as a reference for all your projects).

However it sounds like your set-up may be a little different. At this point I would recommend booking a Pro Desk session so you can go through your current configuration with someone over a screen share and they can provide guidance on how best to set up your references moving forward. Here's information on Pro Desk and here's the Pro Desk booking page.

Cheers,

Genevieve