Will the 2023 Project Management Path eLearning earn PMI PDUs?

Options

With the release of the 2023 Project Management Path eLearning I am curious if the course will provide PDUs for PMI Certifications such as PMP. If so, how many PDUs will be earned? Additionally, it mentions that the user must be core app certified prior to taking it. If you have the 2022 core app badge do you need to wait until the 2023 course is released and complete that?

Furthermore, your system for asking community questions is has an error and will not let me choose the appropriate category. It will only allow me to choose between half of the fields.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @d.peterson

• Each course is worth 2 PDUs, including the 2023 Project Management Certification course
    • The Core App 2022 Certification is valid! More information on this can be found under the heading "Exam Details" on the 2023 Project Management Certification page

As a side note - this question is in the correct category 🙂

There are a number of topics that are comment-only (such as Product Announcements) when you can comment on posts that exist but cannot generate a new question, as that's reserved for Employees creating announcements. Let me know if that explains the behaviour you saw when posting!

Cheers,

Genevieve