Setting Row reminders within a WorkApp as an Editor

Options
justdan2
justdan2 ✭✭✭✭
edited 03/07/23 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello,

I am creating a WorkApp for my colleagues to manage their projects. I would like them to set their own row level reminders but when I test using a work app as a user or editing the app, I am unable to see the reminder icon anywhere. Is this feature not included?

On the Help and Learning site it states that 'Editors and Viewers' can create row-level reminders for themselves which is exactly what I want them to do, but it doesn't seem to be available.

No reminder icon available when using a work app:

Helpdesk says editors can create row-level reminders:

Tags:

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @justdan2

You are correct: collaborator functionality is limited when accessing sheets via a Workapp instead of through Smartsheet directly. Setting row-level reminders is available to Editors and Viewers if they are shared to the sheet and accessing it via Smartsheet. However this functionality is not currently available through a sheet displayed in a Workapp.

Please submit your feature request to the Product team by creating an Idea Post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic here in the Community. This will allow other users to vote on your enhancement idea!

Cheers,

Genevieve