Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Group Favorites into Folders

Options

Once you have identified your "Favorites" can we get an option to group / organize them into folders please? Thank you

6 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Heather_Goetz_DAL
    Heather_Goetz_DAL ✭✭✭
    edited 06/19/23
    Options

It would be helpful if we could determine what groupings work best for our individual situations. Please add some flexibility to it without having to create another workspace.

• Anthony Rizzi
    Options

yes please! think, a browser and favorites and the ability to organize into folders (easy peasy)...ty!

Anthony - Applications Developer - Nixon Peabody

• mroragen
    mroragen
    edited 02/13/24
    Options

This would be so helpful to have the ability to organize into desired areas. Not necessarily folders but as a list and sub-list that could be expanded or collapsed.

• Sherry Fox
    Sherry Fox ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree, I have many favorites as there are multiple projects, each sheet is separate, and management has 200+ folders in each workspace. It is very hard for me to find something I need to work on. I will usually do a search, but sometimes I cannot remember the name!

Sherry Fox

Project Analyst | Core Quality Services (QMS Transformation)

Medtronic

EAP | Mobilizer | Automagician | Superstar | Community Champion

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherryfox/

• Tracy Ellson
    Options

Yes! I have SO many favorites and they span a number of different topics, teams, groups, etc. So I'd love to be able to folder/subfolder/group them based on my own needs. Because of the number of teams that we have, they don't all have the same naming conventions for the information I'm needing to lookup. So allowing me to control (sort/group) within favorites would increase efficiency.

• APerez
    APerez ✭✭
    Options

It would be beneficial to have categories or drag and drop to organize the favorites or pinned sheets.