Control Center Permissions for Provisioned Project

Options

Hi,

I have an issue where some of my projects are being provisioned and the project manager has admin permissions on the sheet.

In the blueprint only the Lead and the and "Admin" slots have admin. The Project Creator does not have admin rights and I am unsure how it is picking the Project Manager from a contact list and granting them admin rights to the sheet.

Some of them aren't even licensed?

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lawrence Lagalle,

I've communicated internally with the Support team and they've let me know that they were able to help you with this. You may want to follow up on your ticket if you run into further developments or, if you prefer, you may share some captures of your case scenario and I'll be happy to have a look at it. If you decide you publish here, please make sure to hide any sensitive information from your environment.

Cheers!

Julio

• Lawrence Lagalle
    Lawrence Lagalle ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought that was the issue and changed all the blueprints so creator had lower rights like they do in the workspace.

when it happened again after my support call I decided to dig into the config sheet and there it was (I hope). There is no role in the CC app for "Project Manager" on the permissions page but there is in the config sheet. the default in the program is Admin for the PM. so when I make a new blueprint that role that I can't see in the app is already assigned Admin by default.

I went and changed that. This is not a recommendation for anyone to touch that program config sheet. it is extremely easy to wreck your whole program.